Finding Our Feet Guest Posts
I just love to read and especially since beginning this blog, I have been introduced to or stumbled upon so many wonderful articles, bloggers and believers.
What a thrill. We are called to proclaim His Good News. This is not a competition between blogs but a place to unite and stand strong in the faith as brothers and sisters of Christ.
For me… the more people out there singing His praises, the better!
We originally began guest posting through our 2014 Christmas Guest series and continued from there. While my intention is to continue the Christmas series annually, feel free to submit an article for review for any time of the year. If you are interested in guest posting for Finding Our Feet, please head here to review our posting criteria.
Below is an index of internal and external guest posts.
Guest Posts on Finding Our Feet
- Shell Angel Craft by Godly Indian Mom
- Worship Must Go On by Securely Held
- The Spirit of Christmas Giving by Kelly Manfredini
- Where Christmas Peace is Found by Kristy Lester
- Echoes of Bethlehem’s Grace by Grace Filled Girl
- Sugar Bowl Wisdom by Beth Coulton
- Herod’s Worship by Sarah Tummey
- Feet in the Mud, Head in the Clouds by Carol King
- Pray and Listen by Memory Verse Kids
External Finding Our Feet Posts
- Three Holiday Volunteering Ideas with Kids (Even Toddlers!) featured on Christian Mommy Blogger
- The Best Gift You Can Give Your Children This Christmas on Godly Indian Mom
- Featured with Grace & Truth on Sharing Redemption Stories
- Four Ways to Build Character in Kids on the ABC’s of Homeschooling Series for My Joy Filled Life
If you have any additional questions, you can contact me here.
Thanks for supporting our guests! God bless. <3