Welcome to Finding Our Feet’s 2014 Christmas Guest Series! Over the 2014 Christmas season, Finding Our Feet will be introducing you to various writers from around the globe, all eager to share their Christmas experiences and inspirations with you. You can learn more about Finding Our Feet Guest Posting here. Come back to this page throughout the remainder of the year as it will be updated frequently to include each new author and their article as it is posted. (If you are unable to access the article by clicking on its title, it hasn’t officially been posted yet and tentatively will be on the date listed below. Also, the list below does not include all articles yet that will be part of this series).
2014 Christmas Guest Series Index
- Shell Angel Craft by Nivea Prathaban of GodlyIndianMom, India
- Worship Must Go On by Cheryl Lutz, Georgia, U.S.A.
- The Spirit of Christmas Giving by Kelly Manfredini, Texas, U.S.A
- Where Christmas Peace is Found by Kristy Lester, Michigan, U.S.A.
- Echoes of Bethlehem’s Grace by Vicki Johnson, Pennsylvania, U.S.A
- Sugar Bowl Wisdom by Beth Coulton, Pennsylvania, U.S.A
- Herod’s Worship by Sarah Tummey, United Kingdom
- Short break for Hide it Under a Aussie Bushel- No! by Finding Our Feet
- Feet in the Mud & Head in the Clouds by Carol King, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- It’s a New Year: Forgetting the Past and Racing Toward the Prize by Dr. Michelle Bengtson, Texas, U.S.A.
2014 Christmas Guest Series Writer Competition I’m hosting a little friendly competition among the writers this year to help boost article readership and exposure, as well as to allow them to receive an extra little Christmas gift this season.
UPDATE: Our 2014 Winner, chosen by readers is Kelly Manfredini! As a special thank you, she won a copy of Jesus Calling by Sarah Young and a Prayer Journal for 2015. Thank you to all the ladies who participated. I feel like the true winner in this situation, though know we have all won the greatest prize in Christ. May God bless you in 2015!!
Thank you for reading and supporting these lovely guests. Make sure you let us know your favorite! Merry Christmas from Finding Our Feet.
*These articles are happily shared with Christian Mommy Blogger.