Thank you for your interest in guest blogging for FindingOurFeet.org! You are in the right place to learn more about our Guest Post Requirements.
Before reading our general requirements, do not move forward if your article is not glorifying to God.
My primary interests are inspiration, testimonials, prayer, self-improvement, family, homeschooling, etc. Other topics may be presented, but all articles are subject to approval. Below is a list of our general requirements, though I am flexible if a good explanation is provided. This list is subject to change at any time, without prior notice.
Please review the following guest post requirements:
1. Your article should be at least 350 words long and no more than 900 words, (though I will make exceptions to this dependent on content) preferably sent in a Word document, so I don’t miss any highlighting, bold or italicized text.
2. Write a brief author’s biography in 150 words or less so I can give credit where credit is due. Feel free to link to your own blog in this section. Also, provide a picture of yourself to be include in the author bio. Also include any relevant social media linking information.
3. Please do not include affiliate links in your post unless they support Christian products or items for a Christian-themed project.
4. Please either include photos, images or video, or stock images matching your story will be included for you. If you do include any of these items from the web, you must add the required attribution, courtesy of, affiliated with and disclaimer note.
5. Understand that I have the final right to edit grammar, spelling, and anything else I see fit prior to publishing. That being said, make sure you do your own editing prior to submission. Too much work editing your article will likely result in a denial.
6. Upon publishing, I may or may not provide a short introduction or conclusion to your article to explain why I feel this article is important or how it impacted me.
7. Please provide a suggested title for your article and any tag or category information you would like included.
8. Finding Our Feet provides no compensation for any guest articles submitted and/or published.
9. I will market your article on my end, but you are responsible for sharing the link provided on your own social media outlets as well.
10. One of my favorite things about blogging is interacting with readers. I utilize Disqus on my site for commenting which allows you to receive emails when someone comments on your article. If your post is approved, please try to be engaged with our readers through our commenting section (below your article once published). If they have taken the time to read and support your article, please take the time to respond.
Please send in articles to FindingOurFeet@gmail.com for review or submit it here.
Articles will be posted as per first come first serve basis and at the discernment of Finding Our Feet.
Thank you so much for your interest and I look forward to reading your submission!