Prayer Corner Participation Policy: Here at Finding Our Feet we love comments and hope you will join us in conversation and prayer, but there may be occasions when some comments will need to be edited or deleted. By posting to FindingOurFeet.org, you give Finding Our Feet the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form through any media.
Finding Our Feet reserves the right to, but is not obliged to do any or all of the following:
- Delete comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the topic.
- Delete comments that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to meet the requirements of this Policy.
- Delete comments that include profanity or language and concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Delete comments that personally attack an individual.
- Delete any comments posted on the blog, without notice, regardless of whether or not such communications violate the above standards.
This Policy is subject to change at any time.
We ask that if you do participate in this section that you do so with an open and genuine heart.
Thank you for praying with us!